- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (07) 336 53253
- Fax: (07) 336 51477
- Room: 744 (Priestley, Mathematics Building)
- CONSULTATION HOURS, To be announced
Areas of Interest
Dynamical systems and chaos, computation & chaos, robust control, endogenous growth, robustness of economic modelling.
Some Recent Research Reports
- Some Recent Cadsmap Reports
Centre for Applied Gnomics
- About Us
Submitting and Revising a Journal Article
- Position Paper
Some Numerical Methods for Financial Mathematics
- Brief Overview (Paper by P.E. Kloeden)
- Eating Locally
- MATH2010 Course Profile, Sample Examination, Assignments and Solutions
- MATH2011 Course Profile, Sample Examination, Assignments and Solutions
- MATH2100 Course Profile, Sample Examination, Assignmen
ts and Solutions
- MATH3401 Course Profile, Sample Examination, Assignments and Solutions
- MATH4404 Course Profile.
- General advice to students about making long study hours bearable
- My Plagiarism Policy
Other Sites for Notes
- A Brief, Easy Course on Recursion
- More Introductory Linear Algebra
- Advanced Calculus and Analysis
- Complex Variable and Functional Analysis
- Known Mathematics, with References
- Dr. Mathematics
- Visualising Surfaces
- Favourite Mathematical Constants and Interesting Gateways
Can't teach a new dog old tricks
- Teacherless Education? - by Michael Green
- Scientific Computation Causes Disasters!
- Keith Matthews' Gateways
- Controversial and stimulating opinions about Mathematics, Computing and the future of Mathemathical thought.
You are visitor number since 9th December 1998
- Special Relativity
- Lecturer-Student interaction
- Complex Numbers
- General Relativity
- The Ancient Romans had Gods for just about everything!
- Stamp Covers
- One hundred and one ways women are like differential equations
- On His Majesty's Secret Service
- Bad Taste & Politically Very Incorrect
Last modified 8th July, 2003.