· develop statistical methodology for correlated data analysis, robust inferences and model selection.
· develop statistical models and data analysis techniques that help to solve important problems in environmental statistics and natural resource management.
· Associate Editor of Biometrics
· Advisory Editor of Environmental Modeling & Assessment
I have left UQ and moved to QUT (School of Mathematical Sciences) (from Oct 2015).
· Chair Professor of Applied Statistics and Director of CARM, The University of Queensland, Australia.
· Senior Science Leader, CSIRO, Australia.
· Associate Professor of Biostatistics, Harvard University.