Matt's arXiv selection, Monday 27th March 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:43:51 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi,

I'd like to welcome all the new subscribers to the list, there will be 191
people receiving this email today.

The home page for this list, with archives and subscription information is
http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/mdavis/matts_arXiv/

The list is supported by the Australian Centre for Quantum-Atom Optics
http://www.acqao.org/

Have a good week,
Matt.

--
Dr M. J. Davis,               Senior Lecturer in Physics
School of Physical Sciences,  email: mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au