Matt's arXiv selection, Monday 12th June 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:37:11 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

A happy birthday to Queen Elizabeth II: despite actually being born on 21 April
1926, in Australia we have a public holiday today to celebrate.

Mailing list home page:
http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/mdavis/matts_arXiv/

Abstracts for this week:

\\