Matt's arXiv selection, Monday 24th July 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 02:18:55 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi all,

This week I would like to offer my apologies to Griessner et al., whom it seems
I left out of my last arXiv mailing. Therefore their paper comes first this
week. If anyone notices that I miss your relevant paper, kindly let me know and
it will take pride of place the following week.

I am officially on holiday next week, but the arXiv mailing should still go
ahead.

The abstracts:

\\
Paper: cond-mat/0607254