Matt's arXiv selection, Friday 18th August 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:52:32 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi all,

Things should be back to normal from next week - hopefully I will manage to
board a plane from London Heathrow on Sunday back to Brisbane.

Hope page: http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/mdavis/matts_arXiv/

The abstracts:

\\
Paper: cond-mat/0608291