Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 5th January 2007.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:38:06 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

It's been a slow start to the year for me, and thankfully for the arXiv as well.
This week there are only 12 new papers and 8 replacements.

Yesterday the 299th subscriber signed up to this list....

\\
Paper: cond-mat/0612685