Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 23 February 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:06:46 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi subscribers,

My apologies for the lateness of this week's email. The semester started here
at the beginning of last week, and this year I've had some previously unfamiliar
duties that have soaked up all my time and then some. Firstly I developed a
contextualised lab on projectile motion based around frogs (for the biologists),
and then I've had to pick up supervising the proper first year physics labs on
top of running our stat mech course. It's been interesting given that I think
the last time I tried to do some experimental physics was some saturated
absorption spectroscopy in my own undergraduate degree. (Apart from being the
person looking through the IR viewer when we first got the Rb MOT running in the
UQ lab back in 2002, which doesn't really count I think!)

This week (well, almost two weeks ago) sees 18 new abstracts, and 18
replacements:

\\
Paper: cond-mat/0702399