Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 27 May 2007

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 09:54:15 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi all,

I think I've broken my previous record for the lateness of a week's mailing.
Thankfully by the time you finish reading this the following two weeks emails
will be sitting in your inbox ready to be enjoyed, and once again you will be
entirely up to date.

I've gone through so many papers in this scanning session that I can't even
remember the interesting ones. I'll have to revisit them again later. There are
28 new preprints and 14 replacements this week.

\\
arXiv:0704.2623