Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 25th May 2007.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 01:57:30 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi everyone,

The date in the title of my last email was incorrect - it should have read 18th
May 2007. So this email is the week ending 25 May, and has 29 new abstracts and
16 replacements.

\\
arXiv:0705.2658