Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 15th June 2007.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 21:37:00 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

So I've found myself with some time at Singapore airport on the way back
to Brisbane, so I thought I may as well be constructive... here is an
early arXiv email!

One thing I should point out: something funny happened with the
Wednesday cond-mat mailing. I went back and trawled through the
abstracts on the web, but it is possible I may have missed something.
If I missed your papers, please let me know and I'll put it in next
week.

Another busy week with 31 new abstracts, and 9 replaced.

\\
arXiv:0706.1128