Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 7th September 2007. (fwd)

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 22:07:09 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi everyone,

All sorts of circumstances over the past four weeks that I won't go into have
gotten in the way of this email, but hopefully a more normal service will
resume in short order. I haven't stopped just yet!

In the week that this email covers, there are 26 new preprints and 10
replacements.

\\\
arXiv:0708.4304