Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 15 February 2008.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:54:29 +1000

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi everyone,

Before I get started, I just thought I would point out to you the "Physics ArXiv
Blog", at www.arxivblog.com. Someone (I don't know who) has got enough time on
their hands every day to summarise a "human interest" paper that has recently
appeared on arXiv.org - I've been looking at it for a few days, and it is pretty
interesting. You can even sign up to receive updates via email (which I have
now done.) Thanks to a subscriber to this list who pointed it out to me (it's
great to get feedback BTW!)

There are 24 new preprints and 18 replacements this week.

\\
arXiv:0802.1139