Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 28 March 2008.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 08:57:32 +1000

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi all,

A slightly calmer week with 18 new preprints and 8 replacements. Our mail
server decided to delete all our incoming mail last Friday afternoon rather than
pass it on to the recipients, and so my incoming arXiv emails for that day were
lost. Hence I can to scour that days on the web, hence the different format for
the last four.

It's much more inconvenient that way!

\\
arXiv:0803.3128