Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 25 April 2008.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 08:27:56 +1000

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Dear subscribers,

There is currently a vacancy for a tenured faculty member in the field of
theoretical quantum atom optics at the University of Queensland (my
institution). Applications close on June 16, 2008. The full details can be
found here:

http://www.seek.com.au/showjob.asp?jobid=12602228

Onto the usual business: week there are 34 new preprints and 18 replacements.

\\
arXiv:0804.2888