Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 10 October 2008

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:01:30 +1000

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi everyone,

I'm off to the CASTU cold atom meeting in Beijing next week - I look forward to
seeing some of the subscribers to this list there, please come and say hello!

It was one of the quietest weeks I've seen for a while - this week there were 14
new preprints and 10 replacements.

\\
arXiv:0810.0600