Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 24 October 2008

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:55:04 +1000

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi everyone,

I'm back from Beijing this week, impressed by all the great work that everyone
is doing and slightly anxious I won't ever be able to keep up with it all. I
would like to acknowledge all the people I chatted to that thanked me for this
email service - positive feedback means it is more likely that it will continue
into the future!

This week there were 27 new preprints this week, yet only 3 YY replacements.

\\
arXiv:0810.3005