Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 30 January 2009

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:25:12 +1000

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

No, you don't have a problem with your email. I really am 10 weeks behind. My
current batch of lectures ends shortly and I hope to catch up soon. There
doesn't seem to be much point in doing this if it is so late! :)

There are 39 new preprints and 11 replacements in this message.

\\
arXiv:0901.3555