Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 13 February 2009

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 20:33:13 +1000

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Dear subscribers,

I'm sure it has been apparent to you that I have not been catching up like I was
hoping. In the realisation of this fact I have enlisted the help of some of the
rest of the group at the University of Queensland. They have done an excellent
job, and I expect to be up to speed by the end of the week.

This email has been sitting half completed on my computer for a couple of weeks
: it feels great to get it out the door. There were 23 new preprints and 14
replacements:

\\
arXiv:0902.0984