[Matts-arxiv] Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 14 August 2009

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 10:14:22 +1000

Dear subscribers,

This instalment is coming to you from Singapore airport. Geoff Lee compiled
this week's abstracts, of which 14 are new and 14 are replacements:

\\
arXiv:0908.1002
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 08:33:28 GMT (16kb)

Title: Temperature dependence of critical velocities and long time decay of
   supercurrents
Authors: Yongle Yu
Categories: cond-mat.supr-con
Comments: 3 pages, 3 figures
\\
   We show that a microscopic theory of superfluidity, based on the properties
of the many-body spectrum of a superfluid, can explain naturally the
temperature dependence of critical velocities and the long time decay of
supercurrents.
\\ ( http://arxiv.org/abs/0908.1002 , 16kb)
\\
arXiv:0908.1009