[Matts-arxiv] Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 9 October 2009

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:37:16 +1000

Dear subscribers,

A happy new year to you all. It has been a fairly long absence, and there is a
fair bit of ground to catch up - we currently about three months behind. But we
haven't been entirely idle in the meantime: Chao Feng has authored a neat little
piece of software that allows the compilation of each weekly email to be sped up
by a factor of two. Over the next week or two I hope we will get back up to
speed, and we can start the new year as we intend to go on.

This week's selection was compiled by a Geoff Lee, and contains 16 new abstracts
and 5 replacements.

\\
arXiv:0910.0016 (*cross-listing*)