Matt's arXiv selection, Monday 27th February 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:12:49 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

For archives of this mailing list see:

http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/mdavis/matts_arXiv/mailings/

Have a good week,
Matt.

--
Dr M. J. Davis,               Senior Lecturer in Physics
School of Physical Sciences,  email: mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au