Matt's arXiv selection, Monday 6th March 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:30:10 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Remember the archive of mailings found at

http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/mdavis/matts_arXiv/mailings/

Have a great week,
Matt.

--
Dr M. J. Davis,               Senior Lecturer in Physics
School of Physical Sciences,  email: mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au