Matt's arXiv selection, Monday 24th April 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:21:59 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

The home page for this mailing list is:

http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/mdavis/matts_arXiv/

If you are interested in a 3 year postdoctoral fellow position in sunny Brisbane
you don't have much time left: http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/atomoptics/

On with the abstracts for this week:

\\
Paper: cond-mat/0604416