Matt's (belated) arXiv selection, Wednesday 3 May 2005.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 08:47:24 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi all,

My apologies for the delay this week ... all arXiv submissions up until
yesterday are included.

BTW - I am slightly paranoid that I might miss the odd abstract here and there.
If you think I have missed something of interest to the community, please let me
know and I will include it in the following week.

Cheers,
Matt.

\\
Paper: cond-mat/0604495