Matt's arXiv selection, Monday 3 July 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 10:03:57 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

This week's email is on time and hence a little shorter!

A highlight this week is a review article:

"Ultracold atomic gases in optical lattices: Mimicking condensed matter
physics and beyond"

by Maciej Lewenstein and co-authors.

Home page: http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/mdavis/matts_arXiv/

The abstracts: