Matt's arXiv selection, Monday 10th July 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:35:38 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi all,

Lots of interesting looking papers this week. One that caught my eye in
particular was a Fermi gas released into an optical lattice by the Ketterle
group, and subsequent inference of superfluidity.

This email service will be slightly irregular for the next few weeks as I travel
about Europe, starting with attending ICAP 2006 in Innsbruck next week. If you
find these emails useful and happen to run into me, do say hello! Positive
feedback will help keep me motivated (as well as good Austrian beer.) :)

On with the abstracts:

\\
Paper: cond-mat/0606815