Matt's arXiv selection, Wednesday 25th October 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:26:57 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Late again... but today I had my last 3 hours of teaching for 2006. So
from next week I should get back to Mondays for this email...

34 new papers this week.

Home page http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/mdavis/matts_arXiv/

The abstracts:

\\