Matt's arXiv selection: week ending Friday 10th November 2006.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:22:48 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Home page: http://www.physics.uq.edu.au/people/mdavis/matts_arXiv/

Thirty new papers this week. One that caught my eye was from Innsbruck, where
it is reported that ultracold 87Rb2 Feshbach molecules in an optical lattice
have been transferred to more deeply bound vibrational states.

The new abstracts:

\\
Paper: cond-mat/0611087