Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 30th March 2007.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 15:49:30 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi everyone,

A total of 18 new abstracts and 8 replacements this week: relatively quiet. One
that stood out to me was the report of the achievement of BEC in potassium-39 in
Florence.

\\
Paper: cond-mat/0703603