Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 6 April 2007.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:09:49 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a good Easter weekend. There are 24 new abstracts and 13
replacements this week. One that caught my eye was the report of the
observation of the BKT phase in a 2D lattice at JILA.

One other thing to note is that the arXiv switched its identifier scheme from
the beginning of April, as seen in the later submissions below.

\\
Paper: cond-mat/0703805