Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 27th July 2007.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 17:06:39 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hello again,

I'm very pleased to say that you are now entirely up to date (as at the end of
last week!) This is a weight off my mind... my wife is due to give birth to our
second child any day now and I would had to leave you in the lurch!

Quite a few interesting papers this week... 24 new preprints and 7 replacements:

\\
arXiv:0707.3065