Matt's arXiv selection: week ending 3 August 2007.

From: Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:30:12 +1000 (EST)

The following message was sent to the matts_arxiv list by Matthew Davis <mdavis_at_physics.uq.edu.au>

Hi everyone,

Firstly I would like to apologise for the delay in this posting, but for once I
have a good excuse. I usually try to compile this list on Monday mornings, but
not long after I arrived at work on August 6 my wife called me to say I
should get home quick and take her to the hospital. Less than three hours
later, Owen Joseph Davis made his way into the world. Hence I've had some time
off in the last couple of weeks :)

For those that are interested I've posted a few photos here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/matt0064/sets/72157601254687643/

I should have you up to date fairly shortly. Here is the first week's worth
that you have no doubt been anticipating: 31 new papers and 17 replacements.

\\
arXiv:0707.4061